Yeah~
Mic Fam is having Holiday !
Mic Lim is having Holiday !
Dylan is having Holiday !
Carter is having half-day Holiday !
Since everyone is having holiday of course we should go out chill right ? In the Morning Lim and I went back to Syuc to pay a visit to our beloved lectures.
Ms Samantha- My International Marketing lecturer
Ms Samantha- My International Marketing lecturer
Later on we went to Pyramid for lunch plus arcade plus movie with Carter and Dillon. I cannot even remember when is my last time to play Time Crisis and watch movie and even eat at KimGary with my 'yin yong' tea. I miss all these thing very MUCH!
The clumsy me had left my handphone in the car and I don't realize it till I went in the cinema hall. When I got back to car, I had TEN missed call from my MUMSTER! uh-oh...in deep shit now. Luckily my mumster in good mood and just nag me few words :p
Joyful day always passed faster than normal one. We have to wait another gathering again but I believe it would be very soon :) After that I hangout at Lim house for few hours and of course we do snap lot of photos!! That also one of our hobbies.
(This dress is given by MicLim)
(In love with fake eyelashes!)
Finally I bought a new cap ! Thanks to Carter for choosing a nice cap for me and we bought the same cap with different colour.
Gosh, Ms Samantha was my lecturer for.........one of the courses in UTAR.....lol
ReplyDeletesame lecturer or just same name ?
ReplyDeleteSame lectuer ah...
ReplyDeleteI dont know she teachs in UTAR before ! well, maybe I shall wait you come back and pay her a visit again !
ReplyDelete