Saturday, March 20, 2010

14032010 - VU Graduation

Sunday

Victoria University graduation ceremony was held last week. After 2 years effort of study, finally I'm Graduate ! My graduation day had turned up a horrible day for me where my first time caught by police because he said I over-speed. I swear, I was on the slowest lane !

Let's see some photos . . .

We're ready

After we have put on the academy dress and hood

All the graduands say "thank you" to their parents

on the stage

Throw our HOOD away

after the ceremony

Thanks Mr & Mrs Mai

Thanks to my friends who have attended



Thanks to our parents who always support us



As a graduate student, I need to work harder now so my family and friends could attend my another graduation ceremony.

Again I want to say Thank you to you all for adding to the joyful spirit of my graduation with your presence and lovely gift. Especially my lovely family

(o^.^o)

No comments:

Post a Comment