Saturday
I realized it is hard to plan a surprise party for someone, especially when you need to correlate with others people as well. At first I really feel frustrated but fortunately it turned out fine and satisfy. At least we successfully surprise the birthday girl!(Secret Recipe Walnut chocolate cake)
(First round)
(Second round)
Wonder why there are two times blow-cake session ?
The reason is our Mr.Cart has second round party somewhere down to KL and yet he needs to rush back to Sunway to take a short nap and bath. Sides that, the other group of friends said will come around 10.00pm plus that is why we made it two session since we cannot grab everyone in at the same time.
Thanks to Carter for making an effort to attend this party after his ten hours interview! You're the best Cart! xoxo...
Although is Mic Lim's Birthday but others get present too. I know is weird but this is the best time to give them a surprise! This is just like a friendship-award, it is not expensive gift but is truly developed by both sincerely Mic ! Hope they like and appreciate this precious photo frame :) These photos showed how many happy moments we went through. Even though all these remain as memories but we feel grateful by knowing you as our friend.
-Cart-
-KarHoe-
Well, is a BBQ party so must have some BBQ photos right? Usually I have a habit about BBQ, I love to barbecue but always give my friends to eat the food that I had made. In other word, I'm just like a barbecue chef! I enjoy the barbecue moment despite the fact that facing the flaming BBQ pit with hot burning charcoal. You will see my itchy hands will keep flipping the food and keep on sweeping the honey and butter on it.
In general, I LIKE barbecue particularly with two to five friends sit around the mini BBQ pit (prefer to sit on the floor) and with lots of honey and butter standby! Wow....can you imagine? that would be totally perfect for me! Just love the second we are roasting the food and chatting (or maybe gossip) at the same time.
But I also realize not much people like to BBQ because they cannot stand the heat yet we are living in a tropical country. Maybe I shall BBQ at home alone with my two beloved companions, Caesar and Ding Dong Bell. I believe they would love it very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment