Friday, April 3, 2009

03042009 - The UnBorn

After the movie "The Hill Have Eyes 2", I promise myself never ever watch so called horror movie in the cinema again. Supposedly today went to Pyramid to watch 2Fast2Furious, unfortunately there only left front rows which is three rows from the screen so we decided changed to the movie called "The UnBorn". After they purchased the tickets, I realized this is a HORROR movie. *AARRrrr*. In the cinema, the victim who sat beside me is Louis Mak ! I think he never ever wants to watch movie with me again. I actually used my head to hits his shoulder and my elbow hits his waist (he actually complain to me that he felts very pain). Feels so sorry to him. ==" Trust me, I don't mean it but I'm too scared and that is my natural reactions. For him, he is watching comedy show because when girls scream he starts laughing there. So embarrassing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment