Saturday, April 25, 2009

24042009 - Master

Friday

Today I went back to Sunway University College with Salina Hu cause she wants to check how many subjects she able to be credit exemption from ACCA program. In the main time I asked her to accompany me to Lancaster University to inquire about the Master program.

(Lancaster University @ SUN-U)


For your information Lancaster University is a world-class institution of higher learning who has consistently maintained its high rankings over the years in the various respected league tables;



In the recently released Financial Times Global MBA 2009, LUMS has been ranked no. 27 out of the top 100 business schools in the world while retaining its No. 4 position in the UK



Entry requirement for fresh graduated, CGPA must above 3.2

Entry Requirements
Duration
24 months, part-time


Entry Requirements
Honours Degree or equivalent, IELTS 7.0 (desirable) or
TOEFL 600 (or 250 CBT or 100 IBT)

Intake
20-30 students

Work Experience
New graduates are also welcome

Designed for
Professionals aspiring
to move into senior roles
in organisations



Fees
RM 48,000

Start Date
8 August 2009

Should I continue my Master? If the answer YES then I need to find a job which can pay me above RM 2k and including our government(ptptn) could borrow money at least RM20k to me only I afford to pay my school fees. Two years duration to finished up the Master program including permanently working full-time. This is a TOUGH life for me! Some of my friend said I should continue, some disagree. However, let's not talk about it before I finished up my Degree course. =) Right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment