Product and Brand Management major assignment deadline is this Thursday (30/4/09) but my group (MicLim, YeLing and I) have not complete the report and presentation slide yet. I guess we only completed 45% for the overall assignment so we need to troubles YeLing and her family another night again. Before I entered her house, she shows me his brother's Golden Labrador dogs; Honey & Hero
(Honey is a extremely friendly dog ^^)
Beside that, YeLing's youngest brother who is only 9 years old but he is extremely hyper active, adorable and intelligent little boy.
(Marvin boy and Mic)
Pity YeLing, she did all the typing by herself because her english level was very high and she could paraphase the sentences very well. Mic Lim jobs is to relate the theory with the case study and I responsiblities was to find journal to support our points from VU library. That what we called "TEAM WORK".
(We had messed up Brandon & Marvin's room)
Staying there for 2 days, but the amount of foods I ate is more than 5 days. YeLing's parents were so worry that we feel starving and keep asking her maid to send foods to us. The worst part is, the foods taste GOOD ! ended up we finished all.
(Fruit Platter, Seaweed & keropok)
(Soya bean & 40pcs Satay & cucumber)
I forgot to take photo of homemade dishes and fried hokien mee =P
No comments:
Post a Comment