Thursday, April 30, 2009

29042009 - Bowling Tournament

Wednesday

Today I bought something very cute at One Utama Shopping Mall. I purposely bought it for my friend who are recently facing a minor depression. Just hope my present may make her smile. Always remember "Live is beautiful, the world is marvelous and I love everyone!"

(Squeeze me, Smell me but Don't EAT me)


In evening, I went to Sunway Pyramid for Bowling Tournament which I'm one of the representatives from Victoria University, Sunway. I admit for the first and second round I did not perform very well becauses I feel tired and sleepy but at least I catch back my score for the third round. So forgive me ya =p

(Third round result for Victoria University)


(Victoria University Representatives)


Well, Victoria University got 4th place for this tournament without training. Not bad right ? Although I'm extremely tired but still need to fulfill my stomach so we decided to have our dinner at Zhia's Kitchen Restaurant ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment