Sunday, April 19, 2009

19042009 - A day with THEM

Sunday,

Early morning around 9.30am I woke up and bath before dressing up and make up.

(First time using purple eyes shadow)


I am going to MidValley to celebrate DiHui's birthday. Rachel and I reached first purposely to buy birthday cake for Dihui without her awareness. After that I went to Maxis center to terminate my Maxis Broadband before I leave the center I saw something abnormal, a GIGANTIC iPhone !!

(Gigantic iPhone @ Maxis Center, The Garden)


We decided to celebrating DiHui's birthday at SUSHI ZANMAI. Each of us ordered different type of dishes. YumMy

(Our foods @ Sushi Zanamai, The Garden-Midvalley)


As usual, while eating we love to take photo too ! =P


(From Left- DiHui, Rachel, YingYing, SuCheng)


(Rachel and Ying Ying @ Sushi Zanmai)


(SuCheng and Ying Ying @ Coffee Bean,MidValley)


(Ying Ying and DiHui @ Coffee Bean, MidValley)


What a wonderful day with my high school friends. We have known each other about eight to nine years and still sticking together gossip, shop, eat, updated and share experience although only gather once a year. I guess we shall gather more often =)

No comments:

Post a Comment