Wednesday, April 22, 2009

22042009 - Toothache

Wednesday

I was having my toothache since last Tuesday and refused to check with dentist because Dental Clinic is one of my phobias. I am suffering from an ache every night and causes me fever, sore throat and flu. I ate almost half a dozen of painkillers to stop my painfulness. Actually I wanted to book my favourite dentist; Dr Audrey last Saturday but unfortunately she was fully booked. Finally I able to made an appointment with her today at 1.30pm.

(My favorites dentist; Dr Audrey)


She will always remembers me because in my medical card stated I'm very afraid of teeth treatment, that is why she always coax me during my tooth fillings to avoid me using anesthetic injection. With the aid of an anesthetic, people can undergo surgery without pain. For my current situation, she said because of my wisdom tooth is trying to grow out has made the gum swollen and many plaques on the tooth. The gum infection causes me the pain. Dr Audrey helped me to clean my teeth which called as scaling and polishing. This cleansing was performed 6 months ago and she found a small hole on my left wisdom tooth so I need to fillings it too ! oUch ...

(My Dental Treatment cost me RM160)


(My Medication; Ponstan & Antibiotic)


(Rm13 for a small bottle of Mouthwash)


Before I leave her room, she advices me to see her if I still feel toothache after a period of time and I smiled back and said, "mean is time to pull-out my tooth" =p

No comments:

Post a Comment