Saturday, April 25, 2009

25042009 - Family Day

Saturday

Have been quite a period of time I did not spend time with my family. So today decided put in half a day with mum and sis to MidValley since my sis and I need to settle something there. Normally my mum doesn't feel like walking around the mall, she only be keen on doing her grocery shopping at Jusco Supermarket. They finished shopping around 5.00pm then I brought them over The Garden to try out a Taiwanese Restaurant named FongLye.

(FongLye Restaurant @ The Garden, Midvalley)


(FongLye Franchise throughtout Malaysia)


The foods there are well presented and taste good ! yuMmY~~

(We had ordered variety of foods)


(My show off face - HUM !)


(My sis & sweet potato)


(Me, Myself & I with FanZu)


Ooopp, forgot to announce something. Finally I brought a new toothbrush which is ultra soft cleaning bristles, gentle on sensitive teeth and gums. This toothbrush is approved by Malaysia and Singapore Dental Association ! WoW ~~Sound great right ?

(Colgate 360' sensitive toothbrush- RM9.90)

No comments:

Post a Comment