HoLidAyyyy......I just want to go outstation and I don't care where it is and finally decided with Amanda, we going to IPOH just for fun and food. Although I went there don't know how many hundred times but who cares ! Just enjoy the trip and forget all the unhappy moments which kept in my heart for a period of time. Both of us, Amanda and I have no luck for this trip because wherever Terry brought us to the particular places to eat, those shops are closed ! EEuuuu......but we still enjoy !
(Raining out there, so we hide in Jusco @ IPOH)
(Terry and I enjoying our Green Tea Ice-Creams)
(Enjoying second cone of Green Tea Ice-cream)
(Big Fat Cat outside the 100Yen shop)
(Meow Meow ....... )
(Giant bottles of Chivas, Black Label and Red Label)
(Fruity Ais-Kacang)
(Yeat Harn Ko Ko, Long lost friend ...)
(New Building for Foh San Restaurant)
(We went there by Konsortium bus)
(Came back to Kuala Lumpur by Sri Maju)
(Inside Sri Maju VIP bus, so comfortable !)
No comments:
Post a Comment