Thursday, April 30, 2009

27042009 - Holey Cheese !!

Monday

Holey Cheese !! What a marvelous days I have gone through for the passed two weeks. I have had been sick for exactly 2 weeks. The first week is due to my wisdom toothache and the another week is because I am overstress causes nerve in my brain pain. The nerve would pain for every 10 seconds, 5 minutes, or even an hour, it's all depend how serious is the condition. I actually ate almost half a dozen of painkiller to control the painfulness but it does not cure me. I went to visit my family doctor after suffering for three days and she gave me a medicine which is stronger than painkiller but it's still under the category of Ponstan. Another medicine she gave me is stated there "relax muscle" which I think is for me to de-stress my nerve.


(A medicine which is slightly stronger than painkiller)


(Pills for relax my muscle)

No comments:

Post a Comment