Sunday, April 5, 2009

05042009 - Window System

Sunday,

I am FED-UP ! I bought this computer last year and I formatted FOUR times !! Early of February 2009 I just formatted my computer because have a virus named "virut" attacked my window.exe files and I using a original anti virus to protect my computer. I'm a noodle about computer software so I need help from my friends to solve this problem for me. The victim is Mr Ives Yong, he said want to charge me soon because I formatted my computer so many times. This morning when I switch on my computer, two windows pop-up.

(First window pop-up)


(Second window pop-up)


I click "go online to learn how to repair Windows" and it leads me to a website;


http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/vista/AERepair.aspx?LegitCheckError=85&OSV=6.0.6001.2.00010100.1.0.001.00.1033&GenuineInfo=FAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAwAAgAAAAAA%3d







This does not shows a good news to me. I'm sick and tired dealing with my stupid computer ! *AArrrrrRRrrr*

No comments:

Post a Comment