Hot and Sunny afternoon, Jen and I were sweating at my house before we plan to go out. Finally we; Leon, Jen and I decided Sunway Pyramid as our dinner destination. While Jen and I were waiting for Leon arrival, she brought me to F.O.S. The place where she always seek for cheap cloths and I managed to buy 2 ladies singlet tops with just RM 13.00 for both.
(Factory Outlet Store F.O.S)
(Ladies singlet tops; left-RM 5, right-RM8)
*Weeee* I have just bought new shirts ! =) Afterward we ate our dinner at Snowy@Asian Avenue and before we go to cinema, we saw something really cute from Secret Recipe.
(Clown face man giving leaflet)

I don't know how to describe him, just can say "CUTE & CREATIVE". A day with Jen made me feels enjoyable and joyful until I didn't realize I actually having FEVER which cause by toothache !
(My thermometer showed 37.2'c = FEVER)
No comments:
Post a Comment